Special 299 Baht Heavy Yakiniku buffet, Enjoy eating non stop and meet beef at RISING YAKINIKU. Nihon Machi, Sukhumvit 26 (Valued 599 Baht)
The Fine Print
- Voucher is valid from 31st July 2012 to 31st August 2012.
- May purchase 4 vouchers maximum per person. Voucher is transferable and may give as gift.
- May use 1 voucher per person.
- Please present print out voucher when use service (no sms)
- Please make reservation in advance before 1 day at 02-260-4420
- Valid voucher for buffet 599 baht (excluding all drink)
- This voucher can be used with buffet 799 baht or 999 baht. Please pay money to shop directly.
- Voucher includes all applicable taxes.
- Valid for dine in only.
- YAKINIKU RISING Presents a selection of quality beef imported from Thailand and Japan. In the form of a buffet. Kurobuta Pork and Yamagata beef, Taraba Claw and Hokkaido scallops. A menu packed with fresh, clean taste of excellence that you can not miss.
- YAKINIKU RISING located at Sukhumvit26 Nihon Machi (BTS Promphong)
<Start 13:00 27th>By courtesy of YAKINIKU RISING, additional 100 coupons is now available.
For those who love buffets. YAKINIKU RISING the original grill japanese shop. Newly opening at Nihon machi where is variety of japanese restaurants. The highlight of RISING is using only a premium beef and better to selected. Both of the quality in Thailand and imported from Japan as War-q. Which is introduce to try new first is Yamakata beef. The premium beef from Yamakata, Japan. We are dare you try new in buffet such as Kurobuta,Taraba Claw or King crab, Hokkaido scallops until salmon or river shrimps. Called by the fact that several customers RISING buffet are amazing.
For this deal, CouCafe offering Yakiniku buffet 599 baht as 90 minutes with Australian beef and many menu to serve you.
***If you want to up to buffet 799 baht, Meet thems as War-q beef, Kurobuta Pork from Japan, River shrimps and New Zealand mussels. (Please pay directly to shop as 200 baht)
***You can choose up the high class buffet at 999 baht with the premium menu as Yamagata beef, Taraba Claw and Hokkaido scallops. (Please pay directly to shop as 400 baht)